Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And the Results

The results are in, our judges have spoken, and TBG is ready to wrap up. The winner is...

Megan!



In the words of guest judge Peter DeWolf, "Absolutely epic. So impressive. Megan's knowledge and passion and caring... I just want to give her a hug now. Great idea. A Big Give that will keep on giving."


You can see the whole project (start reading at the bottom) complete with vlogs and photos. But I do suggest you end up reading The Big Give That Keeps On Giving. Meg will share with you her passions and inspiration. In the end, that's what this is all about.


She started blogging as part of this contest initiative, so please do check it out!





We also have a gorgeous runner-up. Jami sent a package to a friend serving in Afghanistan and you can see her dance moves (the association is a little blurry, but wonderful none-the-less). Jami's Trashcan is the blog, and excellent on so many other levels, Highly recommended!





I would like to especially thank all our readers. You've made the contest worthwhile, and I hope we've inspired us. Please feel free to e-mail us at goaheadmaketheirday@gmail.com with any stories. We hope to occasionally have more quality content on the blog, so I hope you continue to follow.


And to our contributors, you've been amazing. Inspiring myself and everyone else. Not to mention the team that helped promote, build the site, and spread the word. You are all incredibly awesome. Thank-you.

9 comments:

Blink said...

oooh, congratulations!!!

Kris said...

Yeah. Congrats :)

Ella Unread said...

Congrats Megan!!

Annah said...

pIC OF cLINT eASTWOOD MADE ME LAUGH.

Mel said...

Aww thanks Annah. I'm so glad. I'm a little in love with that header and I'm glad to hear other people are enjoying it as much as I do. :)

Alex DeLarge said...

Winner! congrats

Javier Muñiz said...

Hola,preciosas y profundas letras van desnudando la pura y genuina agreste belleza de este blog, si te va la palabra encadenada, la poesía,te espero en el mio,sera un placer,es,
http://ligerodeequipaje1875.blogspot.com/
gracias, buen día, besos de nieve...

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that
you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that,
this is excellent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Here is my site :: coffee flavor

Muhammad Bux said...

Owe some

Post a Comment